- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Beer Pairing Dinner & Movie at Moonrise Brewing Company
February 14, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Write Your Own Love Story, This Valentine’s Day at Moonrise Brewing Company
Bring your one true love to Moonrise Brewing Company at European Village this Valentine’s Day for a fantastic six-course dinner inspired by and paired with some of our best beers.
WHEN: Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
COST: $100 (Get Tickets Here)
The movie on tap is The Princess Bride—a tremendous and humorous love story if ever there was one (yes, there’s kissing).
- Amuse: Gulf Oysters-Dragonfruit Sour Mignonette Shooters (Luna Draconis Dragonfruit Sour)
- Soup: Mass Extinction Cheddar Ale Soup (Mass Extinction Imperial IPA)
- App: Smoked Watermelon Heart w/ Nova Fig Gastriq (Nova Pale Ale)
- Pasta: Frutti De Mare (Clams, Shrimp, Mussels, Lobster) over Linguine w/ Odyssey Lemon Blush Sauce (Odyssey Oatmeal Blonde Ale)
- Entree: Chocolate-Covered Pork Belly w/White Chocolate Parsnip Brown Ale Demi-Glace (Wolf Bite Brown Ale)
- Dessert: Dark Prince Float with Salted Caramel Milk Stout Gelato (The Dark Prince Nitro Milk Stout)
Moonrise Brewing Company can’t promise true love, but
“There is nothing better than true love in the whole world. Except a nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato when the mutton is nice and lean and the lettuce is nice and crisp. Ohhh you can’t beat it.” —Miracle Max the Wizard