Palm Coast Farmers Market | European Village
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Visit the Palm Coast Gourmet Farmers Market at the European Village this Sunday, 12pm-4pm
Expect quality vendors at the Palm Coast Farmers Market which takes place at the Courtyard of the European Village. The Restaurants and Bars are also open for a sit down drink or meal for your enjoyment as well.
As soon as you walk in to the Courtyard at European Village, you’ll be welcomed by dozens of vendors displaying their original work, selling quality food items, giftware and more.
Expect a decent size crowd at the event. Thousands will be there, which create a fantastic feeling for all visitors. Please be patient with parking. There is a lot of turnover, folks come, browse, shop and go, and a parking spot will likely open within a few minutes even if you didn’t arrive early. Also note that there is additional parking under the bridge.
Farmers Market features locally grown and imported organic produce and food such as:
- Culinary artisan olives, oils, vinegars
- Artisanal truffles and chocolates
- Fresh citrus juices, 100% arabica fresh roasted coffee
- Fresh baked breads and desserts
- Cheeses, seafood, and jerk seasonings
- Grass fed meats
You can also expect to find genuine hand-made crafts and jewelry and more:
- Handmade soaps and lotions, amazing crystals and shells
- Beautiful crafts and stones
- Native silversmith jewelry and more
- Original Designer Works