European Village website is a great place to advertise your business, product or service. The content is consistently local, yet diverse. It features community oriented content and by and for the community. All the blog contributors are Flagler County residents (from Palm Coast and Flagler Beach), and making the content and the audience extremely targeted.
Featured Business section on the homepage is reserved for European Village businesses only. But banner ads are open to all (subject to approval). Your banner ad will be visible on each and every blog page. We will also share statistics with you as to see how your ad is performing (how many click-throughs it is generating).
On this website, there are limited advertising spots available in the format of Banner Ads in the sidebar. Your ad will be viewed with each page view (they are not on rotating basis) on the inside blog post pages. Ads are industry-exclusive (meaning only one ad is available per industry). Banner Ad size is 250 pixel wide, and max 200 pixel in height.
Featured Business (on homepage):
Only businesses based in European Village can be featured
- $129 / month (for one month campaign)
- $99 / month (for three-month campaign)
Banner Ad Rates (on blog pages):
- $99 / month (for one month campaign)
- $79 / month (for three-month campaign)
- $59 / month (for six-month campaign)
- $49 / month (for 12-month campaign)
There is a one time setup fee of $20 with each campaign. All campaigns must be prepaid. You must produce your ad according to the size and content guidelines, or we will gladly produce the ad for you for a charge of $25 with submission of your electronic assets. For more information, or to request an insertion order, please fill out the form below. Please also review the advertising guidelines, as you must agree on these terms and guidelines prior to commencement of any advertising campaign.
Ads should contribute to and be consistent with the overall user experience. Thus, we are committed to protecting our user experience by keeping the site clean, consistent, and free from misleading advertising.
Landing pages / Destination URLs:
1. Ads containing a URL or domain in the body must link to that same URL or domain.
2. Ads must send users to the same landing page when the ad is clicked.
3. Landing pages cannot generate a pop-up (including “pop-overs” and “pop-unders”) when a user enters or leaves the page.
4. Landing pages cannot use “fake” close behavior (ie. when a user clicks the ‘close’ icon on the page, the page should close down and no other behavior should result).
5. Landing pages cannot utilize “mouse trapping” whereby the advertiser does not allow users to use their browser “back button” and traps them on their site and/or present any other unexpected behavior (for example: navigation to another ad or page).
6. Ads cannot require viewers to click on the ad to submit Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, date of birth, phone numbers, social security number, physical addresses, or email addresses) on the landing page or in the ad, except to enable an e-commerce transaction and where the ad and landing page clearly indicate that a product is being sold.
1. Ads must directly relate to the content on the landing page.
2. Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised. Products or services promoted in the ad must be directly available on the landing page.
3. Ads must not include unsubstantiated claims, including but not limited to prices, discounts or product availability.
4. Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user.
5. Ads must not contain audio that plays automatically, without a user’s interaction. Any automated animation must cease after 15 seconds and must not replay.
1. Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
2. Ads will not be permitted in cases where a business model or practice is deemed unacceptable or contrary to our overall advertising philosophy.
3. Ads, or categories of ads, which receive a significant amount of negative user feedback, or are otherwise deemed in violation of community standards will not be permitted.
4. Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote, or reference the following:
- Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language;
- Obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content;
- Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, bb guns, or weapons of any kind;
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker;
- Scams, illegal activity, or chain letters;
- Contests and sweepstakes;
- Get rich quick and other money making opportunities that offer compensation for little or no investment, including “work from home” opportunities positioned as alternatives to part-time or full-time employment or promises of monetary gain with no strings attached;
- Adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual, or provocative images in violation of community standards;
- Adult friend finders or dating sites with a sexual emphasis;
- Adult toys, videos, or other adult products;
- Pharmaceutical products;
- Spy cams or surveillance equipment;
- Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer degrees;
- Inflammatory religious content;
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- Content that exploits political agendas or uses “hot button” issues for commercial use regardless of whether the advertiser has a political agenda;
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group;
- Content that advocates against any organization, person, or group of people, with the exception of candidates running for public office;
- Content that depicts a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresents a health condition in any way.
Data and Privacy
1. You may not give data you receive from us to any third party, including ad networks.
2. You may not use user data you receive from us or collect through running an ad, including information you derive from your targeting criteria, for any purpose without user consent.
Banner Ad Specs
1. Size: 250 pix wide by maximum 150 pix high, 72 or 96 dpi, max size 99KB
2. Format: GIF, JPEG, or PNG
3. Design: You can send us the based on specs, or send assets and we’ll design it for you for a charge of $25.-
All campaigns must be prepaid. Advertising for this website is managed by Office Divvy, LLC. Income derived from advertising is used for expenditures related to the maintenance and marketing of the site.